Masala Khakra recipe is one among the favored feeder roast skinny cracker bread or snack from the Gujarati cuisine. Khakra is a common Gujarati Indian bread or snack item served throughout breakfast or snack time. This direction is easy to organize and is created from whole flour adding alternative ingredients and spices.Khakra is a crisp flat-bread or roti. There are many types of Khakra just like the methi, jeera, bajri, garlic, masala flavors. Khakra is sometimes devoured with condiment, pickles, clarified butter or yogurt. The Khakra could be a favorite ethnic food of the feeder Gujarati folks and in style in north western Asian nation region too. it’s a decent non-fried item and might even be created with or while not oil. Looking for “how to make Masala Khakra recipe” read below
Masala Khakra recipe
1. 1 cup Whole wheat flour (atta)
2. 1 cup Refined flour (maida)
3. 1 teaspoon Garam masala powder
4. 2 tablespoons Oil
5. As required Water or warm milk
6. 4 teaspoons Ghee
7. Salt to taste
Making Method :
1. Sieve along flour, refined flour, salt and garam masala powder into a bowl.
2. Add oil, enough water or milk and knead to form a soft dough.
3. Now divide the ready dough into eight balls and roll out every ball into terribly skinny chapatis.
4. Heat a thick tawa, place the chapati thereon and roast on slow heat.
5. Apply a little clarified butter on each side. flip and hold it down with a picket press. 6. once it’s crisp and light-weight brown in color on each the edges, it is done.
6. Remove, permit it to chill Associate in Nursingd store in an airtight instrumentality fastidiously because it is incredibly crisp and should break.